segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2012

Histeria toma conta dos fãs ao ouvirem o 2PM falar em inglês – Hands Up Asia Tour em Hong Kong

Como vocês devem saber, Taecyeon e Nichkhun falam inglês extremamente bem, tendo os dois vivido em paísesque tem a língua inglesa como a oficial, então não tem graça quando eles falam inglês. Depois deles, vamos dizer que Junsu é o que mais disfarça o sotaque coreano, com seu inglês sendo classificado como “gangsta”. E aí vem os mais fofinhos de se ouvir falando inglês: Junho, Wooyoung e Chansung! Confiram!

Chansung

“Todays’ show…I like it…I like this…right now…RIGHT NOW! Right now from here!…”



Wooyoung
“Ok…We got…concert…yeah…it was good. Hong Kong forever!”





Junsu [3:41]: ”I wanna say thank you for coming to our Hands Up Asia Tour concert, actually this is our last concert, so, I wanna say thank you, and we’ll be back real soon,Hong Kong, to Hong Kong, so you gotta get ready for next our concert, let’s get crazy tonight, thank you. Love ya”

Taecyeon[4:33]: “Alright Hong Kong, it was very fun tonight. I don’t know if you guys know tonight was 2011/2012 Hands Up Asia Tour’s last concert, and well, I gotta say…It was a great honor for us to be here tonight, you guys’ve been awesome and we’ll back very soon for you guys..Are you gonna be in the next concert if we were in Hong Kong? Are you guys gonna be here? We’ll be back very soon, thank you.”

Nichkhun [5:30]:  ”‘Tonight was so great, we’ll always remember this night. There are so many things I would like to say and to show you guys…but mm…we don’t have enough time, alright?! Don’t worry, but we’ll be back, we’ll be back here for you guys. You guys better be here, or I gonna to cry. Anyway guys, take care, stay healthy, we’ll see you soon.”

Chansung[6:12] : “OK….I am very happy now, really, really happy, it was so fun, I really wanna come again, Hong Kong. I love you guys.”

Junho[6:40]: Ok, mmm…You guys are the biggest support of(for) me, really thank you. Saranghamnida.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário